Working as a senior subject matter expert in one of the leading international procurement tech companies, this unique individual brings over 20 years of combined senior line management and ‘Big 4’ consulting experience in procurement & supply chain. A Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply (FCIPS) he offers a proven track record of developing transformational change programs and engaging the ‘hearts and minds’ of people at all levels in the organisation.
In his current role, he has positioned his employer as an industry thought leader in defining customer value across sourcing and procurement. He has worked with customers to develop joint initiatives with clear Sustainability agenda and high impact to their business elevating his employer as a strategic partner to customers.
• Presented with Global Advisory Award for outstanding contribution to Sustainability.
• Established both personal and corporate brand as an expert in ‘Procurement with Purpose’; brings to life the social, economic
and environmental goals of organisations by linking with technology, commitments and partnerships.
• Delivered guest lectures at the London School of Economics, Brighton Business School and Cardiff
Business School on the business case for supporting local communities, eradicating modern slavery
and protecting the environment through ethical supply chains..
• Set up and led a global community of 15 persons to drive ‘Procurement with Purpose’
strategic initiative to expand our business and equip customers to achieve their own sustainability
• Collaborated with Alliance Partners to bring best practice source-to-pay solutions to customers
enabled by technology and develops joint ‘Go to Market’ strategies for various cloud solutions.
Is now seeking to bring his unique combination of technology and sustainability experience in procurement to a challenging in-house role, ideally reporting to a visionary CPO.
For more information about this candidate please contact us using email@example.com