The EU referendum – three months on
As we reflect on the situation three months later, the perception is that the expected Brexit panic didn’t really happen or have much immediate impact on the professional job markets.
- Comments on the impact of Brexit on the procurement job market three months after our initial analysis.
- Some concerning developments in both the interim and permanent job markets for procurement.
- Further updates on the skills shortages in the procurement technology solutions sector.
- A potential oversupply of candidates for leadership roles.
- Commentary on the Procurement Consulting job market along with new analysis of the Supply Chain Finance and Payment solutions sectors.
Also, this quarter’s discussion point is: where are the skills that will support procurement’s evolution?