The Digital Procurement & Supply Chain Insider is the only report dedicated to observing and analysing the hiring trends across the European spend management ecosystem. It offers readers a depth of insight that isn’t available anywhere else and is vital reading for anyone looking to hire into their organisation or understand the market dynamics for their own skills and experience when considering a career move.
In this latest edition, we look at why the hiring market has been so buoyant across Europe in recent months and what the current global economic trends mean for the market moving forward. We also consider what we can learn from data from the wider tech job markets, some of which are experiencing very different trends.
We consider how these trends are affecting job seeker behaviour and what you can do to get the best outcomes for you or your organisation.
Of course, we also cover all the usual subjects including:
- The latest salary trends across the market.
- Who has moved jobs recently in the sector?
- Which companies are most active in hiring?
- What are the trends and why do they exist?
- How do they compare to the wider tech job markets?
- Individual sections on the digital procurement solutions market, Sustainability and ESG, Transformation consulting and specialist in-house digital roles.
- Tips on hiring the best people for your organisation in such a competitive market