We are working with THE global market leader in the provision of a range of innovative vendor management solutions for enterprise and mid-market organisations.
As part of their ambitious growth plans they are seeking to hire a talented professional with experience in technology enabled business transformations affecting either the HR or procurement function. Strong candidates are likely to come from a consulting background or offer some experience in value engineering/presales in a relevant software company.
They must also must have the ability to see things from the customer’s perspective and be able to hold in-depth value-oriented conversations at all levels, including CXOs.
In this newly formed role, you will work cross-functionally with EMEA sales, sales support, and customer success, to establish a shared vision with prospects and customers in helping them achieve their strategic goals. In parallel, you will work closely with senior colleagues to install a culture of value creation across the EMEA organisation.
The role is seen as critical to future growth plans for a market leading SaaS platform with over 350 global organisations currently using their innovative range of solutions.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Lead by example through direct participation in the sales cycle, to identify, prioritise and quantify key business drivers, and help prospects and customers understand how the portfolio of solutions will help clients meet their strategic objectives.
- Collaborate closely with the Director of Sales Support, to ensure a culture of value creation is adopted across all disciplines within the sales support team, whilst coaching and guiding them to facilitate outcome-based conversations with prospects and customers.
- Develop and present compelling value propositions, proposals, and business cases to prospects and customers through their use of the Extended Workforce Platform.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams (sales, customer success, sales support), to ensure that prospects and customers are guided towards the best fit solution, whilst recognising value and return on investment.
- Present to C-Level audiences, aligning our clients value proposition to the objectives and outcomes which you identify in close collaboration with cross functional teams during the discovery phases of the sales cycle.
- Work with the Director of Sales Support, to ensure a structure is in place that both enables the EMEA sales support team to scale, whilst being optimally set up to support the sales and customer success teams.
The ideal candidate will have experience in one or more of the following functional areas: Contingent Workforce Management, Vendor Management, Procurement, HR solutions, or Purchase/Source to Pay but other relevant areas will also be considered.
For more details on the role and our client please reply directly to this advert.
To apply for this job please email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com or call us on 0161 222 0515 to find out more.