Our client is a rapidly growing software business with a clear five year growth plan. Last year saw them achieve record revenues due to double digit growth and the new structure is expected to fuel further expansion in 2021 and beyond.
The business offers a complimentary portfolio of solutions to both enterprise and SME customers across a series of fertile niche markets and is already receiving positive attention from analysts and critically the large advisory businesses who see them as a very desirable partner.
Reporting to the SVP Sales, the VP Inside Sales holds responsibility for achieving year on year customer acquisition, driving profitable product line growth and identifying and maximising all cross-sell opportunities during the new business sales process to ensure profitable growth for the SME division.
- We’re looking for an experienced inside sales leader with experience of building and leading high performing teams.
- You will have experience of working with complex data in a multi-product environment (ideally within subscription products and propositions)
- You should have a demonstrable track record of continuous process improvement.
- As a natural coach, you will have a proven ability to motivate, lead and coach teams to meet and exceed targets.
- Experience of working with CRM systems and processes is also desirable.
To apply for this job please email your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0161 222 0515 to find out more.