Are you a proven senior software sales professional with a desire to accelerate the growth of a market-leading, niche cloud vendor with a unique position in an exciting, maturing target market? This position reports to the Managing Director for the European business and is vital to the future growth of the business in the region.
This role offers the opportunity to be the European lead for the world’s largest independent provider of Vendor Management System technologies. Many of their clients are within the Global 2000 group of companies. They help some of the world’s best brands manage their extended workforce. As a SaaS organization, their software helps procurement, sourcing, and human resources professionals optimize costs, reduce risks, and add value to their services procurement and contingent workforce programs. With their creative and collaborative environment, they ensure high levels of customer service through their technology and service-centered mindset to ensure fast and reliable solution management
The role is responsible for leading the end-to-end process of selling SaaS technology to customers across Europe with an emphasis on high-value enterprise accounts, either through direct sales or through a growing network of partners and strategic alliances with consultancies, industry-specific, technology vendors and industry-specific service providers.
Strong candidates for this role will offer the following:
- A proven sales leader with a track record of achieving ambitious growth targets in a similar size organisation. Strong leadership and management experience would be beneficial.
- Deep domain knowledge in one or both of Procurement and/or HR technology solutions markets.
- Pan-European sales experience with an understanding of local market nuances and cultural differences in the major European economies.
- Experience of cross-selling into existing international accounts would be advantageous, ideally by working closely with US-based colleagues.
- The ability to adapt and improve the GTM strategy over time is desirable with particular knowledge of best-in-class sales team structure, tools, and processes likely to be valuable.
- Familiarity with Account-based marketing activities would be beneficial.
- A strong cultural fit for a collaborative organisation that strives to “find a way” to be successful.
Please apply for this role including your CV, thoughts on remuneration and the reasons why you are a strong candidate for this role. A confidential discussion can be arranged if more information is required before making a formal application by contacting email@example.com
To apply for this job please email your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0161 222 0515 to find out more.