We are working with a global market leader who has recently enjoyed consecutive years of record revenues in a fast-growing niche market.
Their customers are typically Fortune 500 companies whilst target stakeholders are high end senior managers generally in Procurement, IT, HR, or Finance.
They are now looking to recruit for the newly created role of VP Business Development which offers a great opportunity to be successful as an experienced individual contributor focusing on new but fertile territories, selling to prospective accounts either in direct sales or through a network of partners.
Reporting into the VP & Head of Business Development – EMEA, this person is responsible for the end-to-end process of selling our client’s SaaS technology to customers across Europe with a particular focus on key territories like UKI, Nordics and/or Benelux.
Strong candidates will offer an impressive background in new business software sales, ideally selling into relevant audiences in procurement, supply chain, finance or HR.
Key responsibilities include:
- Evangelize the client’s value proposition within key target accounts in the territory and develop high value business opportunities
- Actively contribute to lead generation activities: participate to client events and conferences, proactively meet with network and partners to develop healthy lead pipeline
- Account Needs Analysis – Ability to analyse the prospect’s current and desired business states in order to effectively develop a solution tailored to prospect’s needs.
- Forecast sales activity and expected throughput (ARR booking) accurately for designated region/territory/verticals
- In collaboration with internal teams, proactively meet with network and partners to develop healthy relationship and pipeline
- Request for Proposal Management – Ability to oversee and participate in the RFP process to ensure prospects receive a highly qualified, well written, meaningful response.
- Commercial and contract negotiation – Ability to manoeuvre through commercial and contract negotiations in order to close deals that are beneficial
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact us directly.
To apply for this job please email your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0161 222 0515 to find out more.