We are working with a global market leader in the provision of business critical market data software solutions. Their innovative platform helps major enterprises identify, understand and manage risk across their global supply chains enabling improved supply chain resilience.
As part of their global expansion in response to a significant increase in demand for their solutions, they are seeking to hire outstanding professionals with strong experience in the supply chain risk domain into key client facing roles.
Working as a senior subject matter expert, the objective of these roles is to generate increased revenue by selling solutions to new and existing clients in what is a very consultative style sales process. With many potental clients already having identified a need to address this particular area of their business given the events of the past 18 months, the growth potential for this established market leader is huge across a series of largely untapped vertical sectors.
Strong candidates are likely to come from one of the following backgrounds:
- Supply Chain Risk specialists from a consulting or industry background.
- Sales professionals with strong knowledge of one or more risk management solutions
- Software sales specialists with experience of selling into procurement, supply chain, risk management or data analytics professionals
Whatever your background, you will certainly be able to offer the following:
- Deep domain knowledge in supply chain risk, resilience, procurement or data solutions
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Credible in front of C level executives
- Strong commercial acumen
- Ambitous, driven character
The package will include a basic salary that reflects your expertise along with an exciting bonus potential closely linked to your personal performance and a comprehensive benefits package.
To find out more about this opportunity, please apply directly or contact Georgia Daley via firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com or call us on 0161 222 0515 to find out more.