This is an exciting and vital new position where you will play a lead role in developing the existing PreSales approach into a value-based consultative style sales engineering philosophy for this market-leading SaAS solution which delivers value to customers across procurement, finance, HR and technology functions.
The client is highly ranked by analysts, has delivered record results in recent quarters and has an enviable global client base.
Reporting to the Global Lead based in the US and working closely with the EMEA VP of Sales, you will take a lead role in this area helping colleagues learn from your expertise whilst contributing to successful sales cycles for enterprise and upper mid-market customers.
In this role, it is critical to understand and present our clients’ value proposition and competitive differentiators internally and externally through innovative solution presentations, proposals, demonstrations, webinars and thought leadership channels across an industry-leading solution suite.
Key responsibilities in this role include:
- Collaborate with the Sales and account management teams to build out commercial propositions aligned to strategy and relevant business case.
- Understand and communicate how we have delivered value to existing customers and its applicability to prospects
- Develop strong relationships with prospects by demonstrating a full understanding of their business needs, technical requirements, and competitive landscape
- Develop and present a value creation proposal/measurement for prospects
- Create and maintain technology demonstration assets and environment that highlight how platforms solves specific challenges by industry
- Create and deliver technology demonstrations, presentations, and tailored proof-of-concepts / pilots
- Collaborate with the engagement / professional services team to ensure effective scoping and smooth project and implementation hand-off
- Contribute directly and through team to corporate and local PreSales Consulting knowledge sharing capabilities
- Work with Product Management and Development to provide feedback from the field in order to advance solution functionality
- Understand Competitive landscape and counter positioning
- Conduct ongoing research into best practices within the relevant market sector
- Provide technical support to Marketing on Regional Workshops, Customer User Group Meetings, Sales Seminars and Trade Shows
For a confidential discussion about this role, please apply directly.
To apply for this job please email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com or call us on 0161 222 0515 to find out more.