This is an outstanding opportunity for a senior, hands-on sales person with a proven track record of selling to procurement, supply chain and finance leaders.
Our client is offering a salary and bonus package to attract the very best talent for this critical position which will play a lead role in the growth of German business. They have a unique, innovative solution and a clear market-leading position, so this is a great opportunity to be successful given that post-Covid market conditions are very receptive to their solution.
As Senior Sales Director, you will:
- Establish macro sales and partner ecosystem strategies
- Develop, drive and maintain partner relationships to support sales strategies
- Proactively work with the EMEA sales leader to develop strategic growth plans that can be scaled to achieve our
YoY sales targets.
- Drive our client’s brand locally through thought leadership
- Conduct in-depth analysis of current and anticipated business conditions affecting the client’s service offerings and
provide solutions to take advantage of unique regional opportunities
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of German region sales and marketing methods, costs and results. You
will have support from the global marketing team to collaborate on go-to-market efforts
- Work with the current global sales leaders and team members to build relationships across multiple stakeholder
levels so there’s complete support for each multi-national sales opportunity
- Maintain a deep understanding of competitors’ products, capabilities, and market strategies
- Build strong relationships with any and all appropriate government entities, and invest in appropriate areas of
growth and country interest
- Work with global sales operations to identify key metrics to measure progress
- Leverage existing sales operations tools and processes to closely manage forecasting, pipeline management and
Skills and experience:
- Bachelors degree and ideally MBA qualified
- 10-15 + years enterprise sales working with senior-level customers
- Experience selling SAAS and/or financial or procurement technology products in the market
- Financial acumen and background and understanding of the financial market dynamics is a must
- Proven track record in business development, selling into large, complex accounts.
- Experience working in smaller, fast-growth fintechs is highly desired.
- Must have connections with the C-suite (CPO, CEO, CTO) and/or board level for top companies
The ideal candidate will possess the following personal qualities/attributes:
- Self-motivated, tenacious, dynamic, creative team player
- Strong sense of urgency for goal achievement
- Negotiation skills with experience in contract review
- A decisive individual who possesses a “big picture” perspective
- Outstanding consultative selling abilities and excellent interpersonal skills with executive level customers
- The ability to work collaboratively with global colleagues and staff to create a results-driven, team-oriented environment
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Andrew Daley via firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com or call us on 0161 222 0515 to find out more.