We are working with a very well respected consulting business with an outstanding reputation in the Procure to Pay (P2P) field.
As part of their exciting growth plans for 2022, they wish to hire a pre-sales Solution Specialist to support their sales activity in the DACH region. This is a senior role and requires a person able to work with a large degree of autonomy albeit with the support of the sales and implementation consulting teams.
The preferred candidate is likely to have existing sales or presales experience and good knowledge of a leading eProcurement solution. However, the business is willing to consider strong candidates with procurement or consulting backgrounds who can offer transferable skills providing they can offer good knowledge of one or more P2P solutions.
Key areas of responsibility for this key role are:
- Present to and discuss with clients, in detail, value propositions in the following areas:
- Optimisation offering
- Present and discuss at an overview level:
- Procurement Sourcing and Transformation
- Prepare proposals and manage and respond to RFx’s
- Prepare, manage and run SoWs Workshops
- Prepare and manage SOWs
- Prepare and manage Sales collateral templates:
- Resource plans
- Sales awareness – empathy with/understanding of the sales process. Be able to work with Solution vendors in an empathetic and supportive manner.
- Meeting/workshop management – able to chair/lead a meeting or workshop
- Presentation/Response preparation – prepare effective and professional presentations and responses
- Presentation Delivery – able to communicate effectively with an audience
- Language – Fluent in spoken and written German and English.
- Solutions – A good understanding of eProcurement solutions, both upstream and downstream is essential
- Procurement & AP – Needs to understand procurement and AP as a topic
- Project Management – Understand the principles of good project management
- Be able to travel as required.
To apply for this job please email your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0161 222 0515 to find out more.