This is a pivotal role within the customer success team which focuses on delivery excellence. The role connects product, support, and implementation activities by ensuring clear requirement capture, designing a solution using the company’s capabilities, sharing product development opportunities with engineering, project managing implementations, and supporting customer adoption. They will lead by example in ensuring customer satisfaction by understanding what represents value to each client, by delivering projects on-time, and championing quality. At a relationship level they will be the key operational relationship holder and be the principal contact for the client team. They will lead scoping discussions and prepare statements of work. At a technical level, the CSM will perform configuration of the platform application and maintain documentation. This role demands a high level of professionalism, commercial awareness, personal drive, and technical ability.
Ensure Customer satisfaction
- Weekly operational calls
- Client feedback and satisfaction measurement
- Attend customer and business meetings to understand and agree requirements
- Ensure delivery of new requirements on time and within budget goals.
- Define customer value plan/metrics
- Provide input to product roadmap to champion customer feature requests.
- Document customer deployment details and requirements
- Ownership of operational relationship for named accounts.
- Prepare data and support Quarterly Business Review (QBR) process
- Support account strategy plans
- Support upsell and communication of new features and release adoption with customers
- Leverage additional services opportunities to create value for client and fee income for the company
- Prepare effort estimates, change requests, proposals
Project management of implementation and configuration activities
- Ownership of time, budget, scope
- Drive implementation methodology
- Continually improve project collateral library
- Provide client with a great system implementation experience
- Driven character who excels at organisation and ensuring operational excellence when dealing with multi $bn companies.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong client management skills interfacing with “Manager / Director / VP” level clients.
- Experience in consulting on software implementations involving system integrations and customizations at large Fortune 500 companies.
- Excellent communication, organizational, time-management, and follow through skills
- Self-motivated, disciplined, and able to work independently
- Experience in leading and facilitating joint applications design/development sessions to define requirements
- Experience in documenting business processes, use cases and software requirements, conducting a gap analysis between “as is” and “to be” process flows and mapping the business processes into application solutions
- Understanding of project management methodologies (i.e. waterfall, agile, Prince2, etc.)
- Understanding of software testing methodologies.
- Bachelor’s degree required at a minimum, Master’s degree preferred; in fields such as computer science, maths, engineering or a science degree, with some exposure to software development.
- 5+ years working in a software development or similar technical role, either leading or a part of a team.
- Project management experience (2 years minimum).
- Minimum 2 years business process analysis and re-engineering experience.
- Solid understanding of Enterprise software and the market space (SAP, Oracle, Ariba, Coupa, Informatica, etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of MS office
Key Performance Indicators
- Customer satisfaction
- Meeting project/service deadlines on time, quality and cost.
- Understanding, capture, and measurement of client value proposition.
- Ensure adherence to SLA across all customers
- User adoption
To apply for this job please email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com or call us on 0161 924 2387 to find out more.