Our Client is currently undergoing a period of significant investment totalling $1.5bn to achieve its strategic growth objectives in driving the global ESG change agenda. They have launched a long term program to accelerate global solutions for Environmental, Social & Governance issues in recognition of the critical need to transition to a clean, green, and fair economy. Sustainable supply chains are at the heart of this.
Their Sustainable Supply Chain consulting team works with a diverse range of clients to support Scope 3 decarbonization plans, identify and address human rights issues, embed sustainability in procurement and define adequate governance and key performance indicators to manage supply chains’ environmental and social factors.
Their range of clients provide the opportunity to drive systemic change in sustainability across sectors and through the multiple tiers of the global supply chain.
They are expanding their talented team by hiring experienced Senior Managers who offer high-quality consulting skills and a track record of producing outstanding results when leading complex Sustainability solutions in the key areas mentioned above, all of which impact on supply chains.
These roles offer the opportunity to play a critical role in the growth of the sustainable supply chain practice and will include opportunities for involvement in the strategic direction of the wider ESG offering in areas such as the development of digital assets, overall consulting methodology, go to market strategy, thought leadership and recruitment.
Typical responsibilities in the core role include:
- Leads multiple projects through the management of a team of professionals and possibly with the contribution of cross-functional subject matter experts.
- Manages commercial and contractual aspects of an engagement to achieve expected levels of quality and profitability.
- Uses leading methodologies and frameworks to address client issues and produce deliverables on Decarbonisation.
- Presents reports/findings/proposals to clients in consultation with Partners and/or Directors, and acts as the primary client interface, providing effective, credible, and timely communications.
- Develops a portfolio of clients by building and maintaining strategic relationships with senior stakeholders of existing or new clients.
- Generates thought leadership, drives knowledge sharing and develops consulting skills within our team.
- Develops the team culture, inspiring and empowering team members and supporting their career development.
Strong candidates will offer experience in most of the following areas:
- Expert knowledge of Carbon foot printing and reporting standards (e.g. GHG Protocol) and other reporting standards/ indices such as the GRI, SASB and CDP.
- Proven experience in Carbon inventory data collection, management, reporting, or assurance. Preferably with global organisations.
- Experience in decarbonisation strategies and implementation roadmaps, particularly within supply chains.
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills.
- Understanding/ working knowledge of digital platforms for Carbon reporting.
- Knowledge and understanding of the legal requirements for Carbon reporting globally, with particular focus on the UK and Europe.
- Experience conducting effective management, coaching, and mentoring of a team to develop strategy and execute engagement.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Tim Loughery directly via firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com or call us on 0161 222 0515 to find out more.