Our client is the UK’s leading management consultancy in the world of digitally enabled procurement and supply chain transformation. They are now looking for a talented individual with experience of Supply Chain Cloud implementations and detailed working knowledge of Supply Chain software in the key process areas of Forecast to Plan, Schedule to Produce and Store to Fulfil, with one of the following providers – Oracle, Blue Yonder (JDA) or SAP.
At their highly successful Management Consultancy and Digital practices, they are working with clients to help them understand how technology can drive business performance. While predominantly focusing on ensuring successful delivery of our programmes you will play an important role in several key areas, Supply Chain Solution Architectures, Sales Support and Practice Development.
• Providing expert consultancy to assist clients in defining their overall technology strategy, designs and delivery programmes whilst effectively managing the commercial impacts of decisions
• Providing security, compliance, governance and other key viewpoints to the client
• Supporting clients with their Infrastructure and provisioning strategies
• Be the main point of contact for any Supply Chain functional design, configuration or business process issues or escalations and strategies
• Evaluating architecture options and making recommendations in the light of technical, delivery and commercial factors
• Translating business and technical requirements into complete architecture designs
• Architecting solutions including integration middleware, database & data warehouse, front-end technology & framework, infrastructure considerations.
• Ensuring the proposed design is fit-for-purpose and delivers/aligns with the clients desired KPI’s
• Delivering technology strategy, roadmaps and delivery blueprints for the technology design
• Proactively supporting the sales teams to provide expertise in bids to help clients to get more out of their existing Digital channels, identifying best of breed technologies and services based on client needs.
• Manages scope and delivers timely and quality deliverables.
• Communicates risk and issues early to Leaders as appropriate.
• Contribute to creating innovative and repeatable solutions which strengthen business performance and differentiates from competition.
• Executes projects to a level that meet members firm’s Quality standards within a commercial context.
• Contributes to the internal Quality Assurance review process which ensures that the solutions and recommendations provided to our clients is in line with leading practice
• Holds review (s) on completion of projects to identify lessons learned and enhance future quality and commercial planning.
• Inputs into the creation of innovative and repeatable solutions which strengthen business performance and differentiate from the competition
• Follow implementation methodology for all clients and tailor to meet each client’s unique business needs.
• Lead all aspects of the technical implementation activities for ensuring that each of the technical elements within each project phase is delivered on time and to standard (Functional Design, Technical build, UAT Testing, SIT Testing, Training, Move-to–Production and Cutover, Hypercare)
• Manages project resources to ensure that client deliverables are delivered to the highest possible standard
• Contribute to the inclusive culture ensuring that all colleagues can bring themselves to work, be willing to seek and provide constructive feedback to help the growth of themselves and the team around them.
• Meets deadlines throughout the performance cycle both for personal development and appraisees ensuring quality feedback is requested, goals are set and monitored, providing feedback on engagement reviews
• Identifies development needs of the team and provides coaching, mentoring and stretch assignments to attract, develop and retain our most talented colleagues.
• Work well in both individual and team settings both on and off client site
• Effectively supports and manages underperformance, in line with local guidance and policies
• Takes action to ensure wellbeing matters are properly handled and resolved by demonstrating empathy and awareness
• Forge strong partnerships with clients and colleagues, particularly across the broader Powered Enterprise team, both in the UK and in remote delivery centres
• Ensures team accurately charge time to Engagement codes to see the true value of work delivered and to recognize individual/team effort.
• Actively shares knowledge with other colleagues/teams and contributes to the development of knowledge resources.
• Manages onboarding of new starters, including buddy responsibilities
Candidate skills & experience :
- A passionate and committed leader with experience in developing and running delivery teams. Able to inspire a group of professionals and 3rd party partners to deliver for clients
- A Supply Chain Technology professional with a proven track record of successful design and delivery of large scale, complex technology solutions ideally in a consulting environment
- An experienced Solutions Architect with experience in the design of Supply Chain solutions in either Oracle or SAP
- You will have a detailed working knowledge of Supply Chain software in the key process areas of Forecast to Plan, Schedule to Produce and Store to Fulfil, particularly with Oracle and SAP
- You will have a track record of client delivery, innovation and transformation using Cloud solutions, at large FTSE/blue-chip organisations
- Previous knowledge of the external Cloud technology delivery market and the latest trends in the industry
- Excellent people leadership
To apply for this job please email your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0161 222 0515 to find out more.