Our client is a leading cloud-based based procurement solution provider, and they are changing the way companies buy goods and services through their product innovation and transformational approach.
They are looking for a Senior consultant to join them in their UK business, and be involved in transforming businesses through the implementation and use of the leading cloud procurement solutions of the company.
As the lead consultant on a project, you guide customers through the lifecycle of an solution implementation. You support the blueprinting process, gather customer requirements and lead the design workshops leveraging best practices. You may also assist in the development of processes and procedures, which will leverage our clients’ solutions in the customer organization. You lead the final configuration of the solution and provide the customer with guidance on user acceptance testing and support in resolving issues/defects.
You have expert knowledge of at least one procurement technology solution and associated best practices. You leverage this knowledge to ensure that a high-quality solution will be deployed that will bring value to the customer business, will be easy to use and easy to maintain. You know that you can only achieve this if you collaborate closely with the customer team and build constructive and positive relationships with all key stakeholders.
During the deployment, you provide progress information and escalate project issues to the project manager to help ensure deliverables are on time and within budget.
Project Stream Responsibility:
- Depending on prior experience, you can take on more responsibility on projects. This could include leading a stream, multiple streams or a complete project.
- As a stream lead or project manager, you are responsible for achieving sound, high-quality deliverables on time and within budget. You can manage the client relationship and influence opinions and decisions.
- You strive to meet quality standards to achieve high customer satisfaction. Internally you provide timely project communication and facilitate regular status meetings. You deliver project cost and revenue forecasts.
Strong Candidates will be able to offer the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in IT- or procurement-consulting
- Knowledge of procurement operations and/or e-procurement tools
- Ability to travel in the role
- Fluent English, spoken & written.
- You enjoy working in a challenging environment where you are encouraged to take initiative. You demonstrate high energy and motivation. You have an internal drive to deliver high-quality outcomes.
- You are comfortable working in an international environment where you have to collaborate with people remotely. You have strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
You have strong interpersonal skills; you have experience in consulting and invoke trust when advising others.
- You have an affinity with IT and ideally experience deploying IT solutions or acting as a superuser for IT solutions. You understand the work of IT consultants and you understand the challenges and complexities that
- Familiar with digitalizing business processes.
To apply for this job please email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com or call us on 0161 924 2387 to find out more.