Our client is a leading cloud-based based procurement solution provider, and they are changing the way companies buy goods and services through their product innovation and transformational approach.
They are looking for a consultant to join them, based in the UK, and be involved in transforming businesses through the implementation and use of the leading cloud procurement solutions of the company.
Business Process Consulting
As the senior consultant on a project, you guide customers through the lifecycle of a solution implementation. You support the blueprinting process, gather customer requirements and lead the design workshops leveraging best practices. You may also assist in the development of processes and procedures, which will leverage our company solutions in the customer organization. You lead the final configuration of the solution and provide the customer with guidance on user acceptance testing and support in resolving issues/defects.
You have expert knowledge on our solutions and best practices, and you will leverage this knowledge to ensure that a high quality solution will be deployed that will bring value to the customer business, will be easy to use and easy to maintain. You know that you can only achieve this if you collaborate closely with the customer team and build constructive and positive relationships with all key stakeholders.
During the deployment, you provide progress information and escalate project issues to the project manager to help ensure deliverables are on time and within budget.
Project Stream Responsibility
Depending on prior experience, you can take on more responsibility on projects. This could include leading one or multiple project streams.
As a stream lead, you are responsible for achieving sound, high-quality deliverables on time and within budget. You can manage the client relationship and influence opinions and decisions, and you strive to meet quality standards to achieve high customer satisfaction. Internally you provide timely project communication and facilitate regular status meetings, and you deliver project cost and revenue forecasts.
- You enjoy working in a challenging environment where you are encouraged to take initiative. You demonstrate high energy and motivation. You have an internal drive to deliver high-quality outcomes.
- You are comfortable working in an international environment where you have to collaborate with people remotely.
- You have strong analytical and problem solving capabilities.
- You have strong interpersonal skills; you have experience in consulting and invoke trust when advising others.
- You have an affinity with IT and ideally, experience deploying IT solutions or acting as a superuser for IT solutions. You understand the work of IT consultants and you understand the challenges and complexities that come with digitalizing business processes.
- You are passionate but you maintain a rational and objective demeanour when faced with stressful or emotional situations. You express yourself clearly, using language with precision. You show an openness to people and a willingness to hear what others have to say.
- You have the ability to perceive and understand the feelings and attitudes of others, the ability to place oneself “in the shoes” of another and to view a situation from their perspective.
- You understand that initially, you will have to absorb a great deal of new information, gain initial experience. However, once you will have overcome that hurdle you will enjoy feeling empowered to leverage your own experience and make a difference.
- Most importantly, you are not perfect and maybe you do not master all these expectations but you believe in their value and want to work hard to master them.
- Bachelor’s degree in business/computer sciences or equivalent experience
- Experience in IT, Procurement and/or Consulting
- Knowledge of procurement operations and/or e-procurement tools
- Ability to travel in Europe 60%.
- Master’s degree in business
- Work experience using project management methods (e.g. PMI)
- Experience with SAP solutions
- Proven people management experience
To apply you must have the right to work in all of the EU.
To apply for this job please email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com or call us on 0161 924 2387 to find out more.