Our client is a leading Procurement Consultancy operating across many industries including manufacturing, distribution, retail, hospitality, healthcare, property and the service sector. They have a first-class delivery record and are a growing business offering a working environment which is hardworking, supportive and fun.
Due to the growth in their business, they are looking to bring in someone who wants to step up to be a category leader or to challenge themselves in a client facing capacity
You’ll currently be a mid to senior level category manager with broad procurement experience across both directs and indirects/services.
You’ll be someone who wants to broaden your skills and broaden your knowledges across a wider range of business sectors and learn from driving change with senior stakeholders
Your brief will often be to create category management strategies that positively influence senior people across an organization to enable a step change in their procurement and supply chain performance
You’ll develop creative thinking to design solutions which deliver sustainable cost savings and improvements in wider business performance.
And you’ll deliver this at speed….
Their culture is flexible with a great team spirit. They get the job done but manage your time.
- At least five years’ procurement & supply chain experience either in a procurement consultancy or major UK or international company
- Broad procurement sourcing experience of directs and indirects. Track record of learning new categories and delivering rapid, tangible results.
- The ability to challenge traditional thinking; creating and delivering innovative strategic plans that result in a step change in business performance.
- The management, motivation and assembly of cross-functional project teams.
- Managing and influencing senior clients and stakeholders
- Strong track record of savings delivery.
- The capability and desire to develop & broaden category experience, with a longer-term view of managing projects and teams.
- You can be based anywhere in the UK but must be able to do some travel to London and the Midlands
To apply for this job please email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com or call us on 0161 222 0515 to find out more.