Our client is an exciting British consulting company specialised in providing services across Procurement and Sourcing, Business Intelligence and Digital Transformation. They offer a complete procurement framework that provides a consulting and coaching hybrid solution to sourcing, managing (suppliers, contracts and stakeholders) and transacting. They are now looking for a Senior Ariba Consultant to join their team.
The Senior Ariba Consultant is a role that owns relationships with client and is expected to build and drive these (and new ones) by acting not only as hands-on lead consultant but also recognised expert and customer advisor. The role combines project/consultant skills with management skills and ongoing client engagement.
As an experienced senior consultant, you will have:
- Experience of full project lifecycle and leading one or more procurement projects
- at least 8 years experience
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Ariba, and/or other procurement software
- An understanding of key procurement processes including: Purchase to Pay, Supplier Information.
- The ability to travel, both for clients and pre-sales support
- An ability to drive creative solutions that address the business needs while maintaining a focus on both end-user experience and scalability
To apply for this role you must have the right to work in the UK. If you have not heard back within 10 days then please assume you have been unsuccessful.
To apply for this job please email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com or call us on 0161 924 2387 to find out more.