Our client is a market-leading international software company specialising in spend management solutions. Their cloud-based solutions help organisations in both the private and public sectors drive major savings through improvements in efficiency, cost control, processes and compliance.
As a Senior Application Consultant, you will be the primary point of contact for a customer throughout a project translating business requirements into the company.
As part of the Professional Services team you must ensure that the customer is fully aware of the functionality, make sure they maximise product usage and adoption whilst realising the benefit.
You will manage complex projects, configure the system and implement the end to end solution. The role will require the consultant to manage multiple concurrent projects, they will also have good knowledge of the project processes and structure to share experiences and add value to customers.
The role will focus predominantly on the P2P processes however awareness of other finance and procurement processes is key.
The primary purpose of the role is to ensure projects are delivered to our customer’s satisfaction and that the outcomes meet expectations.
The candidate will be expected to be the main point of contact with the customer project team for the duration of the project, they will be required to deliver design workshops, prototyping, train the project team, support the Conference Room Pilot process, User Acceptance Testing and support the Customer to go-live.
They will lead the end to end implementation of the Purchase to pay functional workstream. The candidate will also provide ongoing support for customers in business as usual, as well as assisting sales, account managers and product management in their respective roles.
• Lead the Design, implementation, testing & Training of Purchase to Pay projects focusing on the off-the-shelf functionality available in the software’s toolset.
• Ensure an excellent level of customer satisfaction with project delivery.
• Providing support and guidance to customers, colleagues and partners on the toolset raised through the customer support system.
• Be the subject matter experts in the business for implementing and leading multi-module projects.
Skills and Experience:
• 5 + years’ experience as an Implementation Consultant or business analyst, preferably from a finance or procurement background
• Experience of implementing solutions in a integrated landscape typically to finance systems or ERP’s.
• Proven experience of delivering complex projects in a software company
• Experienced in report writing and / or data analysis.
• Customer communication at various levels, including influencing at a senior level
• Experienced in delivering and facilitating customer workshops and documenting outputs
• Strong Analytical skills
To apply for this job please email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com or call us on 0161 222 0515 to find out more.