We are partnering with a global market leader in the provision of Supply Chain risk software solutions to support the growth of their business in the EMEA region. Their innovative platform helps major enterprises identify, understand and manage risk across their global supply chains enabling improved supply chain resilience.
It includes a powerful combination of tools enabling the management of Third-Party Risk, Environmental, Social & Governance (ESG), Anti-Bribery & Corruption, Modern Slavery and Supply Chain Due Diligence.
As part of their global expansion in response to a significant increase in demand for their solutions, they are seeking to hire outstanding professionals with relevant domain experience in exciting new sales roles in the EMEA team.
Working as a senior subject matter expert, the objective of these roles is to generate increased revenue by selling solutions to new and existing clients in what is a very consultative style sales process. With many potential clients already having identified a need to address this particular area of their business given the now constant global supply chain challenges, the growth potential for this established market leader is huge across a series of largely untapped vertical sectors.
Strong candidates are likely to come from one of the following backgrounds:
- Sales professionals with strong knowledge of one or more risk management solutions
- Software sales specialists with experience of selling into procurement, supply chain, risk management or ESG professionals
- Supply Chain Risk specialists from a consulting or industry background with strong commercial skills
Whatever your background, you will certainly be able to offer the following:
- Deep domain knowledge in supply chain risk, resilience, procurement or ESG solutions
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Credible in front of C-level executives
- Strong commercial acumen
- Ambitious, driven character
The package will include a competitive basic salary that reflects your expertise along with an exciting bonus potential closely linked to your personal performance enabling you to double your base salary and potentially more.
For more information please apply directly to this advert.
To apply for this job please email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com or call us on 0161 222 0515 to find out more.