Global market conditions are changing but our client is uniquely well-positioned to thrive given the fertile conditions in their target markets, recent Series A investment from a well-respected PE firm and outstanding leadership.
If you can point to an impressive track record as a new business sales professional in cloud software and have experience of selling solutions in procurement, supply chain, ESG, risk or similar disciplines, then this role offers an outstanding opportunity for personal development and improved earning potential.
Our client is an exciting, fast-growing SaaS provider offering an innovative procurement platform that encompasses sourcing, ESG, contract and risk management. It’s quick, agile and can be implemented much more effectively than many of the alternatives. In fact, the solution is excellent as is the infrastructure that supports the sale, implementation and adoption of the various tools they offer. They have a strong brand and all the resources required to successfully achieve their growth plans in fertile market conditions.
As part of their growth in the region, they are seeking to hire experienced Account Executives. The role will primarily focus on developing relationships, growing pipeline and improving pipeline conversion with the opportunity to work across a wide range of territories and vertical industry sectors.
As part of the role, the successful candidate will create strategies, project plans and sales initiatives to drive revenue and customer satisfaction.
Key responsibilities inlcude:
- Drive revenue
- Develop and execute a cross functional project plan for commercial and market growth
- Understand and leverage best practice programs, tools, methods and processes
- Lead project definition and high speed execution of new processes
- Work with closely with the marketing team to improve conversion
- Lead cross-functional, diverse teams
Skills and experience:
- Degree educated or equivalent
- At least 8 years commercial experience with technology, SaaS and services
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
In return our client is looking to offer a competitive basic salary which can be doubled by hitting achievable targets and is uncapped.
To apply for this job please email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com or call us on 0161 222 0515 to find out more.