Our client is a market-leading procurement technology solution provider. They are seeking to hire an experienced Sales leader who can motivate, coach, develop and empower a talented team of sales consultants to achieve their objectives in a business with a strong growth agenda.
The successful candidate will:
- Manage and develop, and where necessary recruit, a team of high calibre sales talent, using established company sales processes. Supports the development of a full pipeline of sales prospects; engages Customers and Partners at the executive level, motivates the sales team, resolves conflicts, removes barriers and provides recognition in the pursuit and achievement of sales revenue and profitability.
- Defines a vision and creates a winning strategy that draws upon the strengths of the business and responds to specific market needs, generating competitive advantage on existing markets and developing consistent new revenue streams that will guarantee short and long term achievements.
- Develops and applies an in-depth understanding of company processes/ procedures and sales tools/systems as well as enterprise market, including industry, marketplace, strategies and trends, competitors and competitive tactics to develop an effective long-term sales strategy and plan.
- Demonstrates outstanding execution track along sales cycle, ensuring established sales methodologies and common processes are in place and defining clear territory engagement guidelines.
- Monitors and takes necessary measures to ensure an adequate pipeline of opportunities and demand generations for sustainable growth.
- Utilizes a disciplined approach for successful solution selling (value Centric Sales Approach), establishing and maintaining accurate, timely and documented sales revenue forecasting procedures, providing required updates to the executive management team.
- Ensures there is a proper business case with clear and attractive ROI impact, on each client proposal.
- Builds a network of executive relationships across industry, community and business groups, and with key partners and customers to stay current on issues impacting business and sales, providing meaningful strategic advice to retain and grow their business through integrated solutions.
- Stays current and informed on all new campaigns, understanding their objectives and relevance, communicating to Sales team and ensuring all involved know the roles the play in making campaigns successful.
- Supports the development of solid references.
- Drives team towards expected market penetration and customers/partners satisfaction levels.
- Takes advantage of internal VAT (Virtual Account Teams) as well as development and support organizations, involving them on the early stages of sales cycle and driving expected results.
- Inspires and influences internal stakeholders, experts and other resources not under direct control, helping to remove obstacles and aiming goals achievement.
- Drives each sales team member toward expected quarterly and annual sales objectives.
- Facilitates alignment and effective communication within sales team and internal/external key partners/customers and promptly resolve any conflict to encourage harmonious and productive interaction.
- Facilitates individual growth and development of Sales team, setting objectives, performance standards and priorities, coaching and acting as role model on sales approaches and account leadership.
- Effectively manages remote resources, dedicating quality time and leveraging the company’s resources.
Strong candidates will be able to offer the following experience:
- Experience in sales of complex business software / IT solutions
- Proven track record in business application software sales.
- Experience leading/managing in a team selling environment.
- Demonstrated success with complex, long-cycle sales campaigns in a fast-paced, consultative and competitive market.
- Demonstrate success negotiating complex contracts.
- Demonstrated knowledge on consultative selling methodologies
- Proven abilities on managing highly complex organizations and applying risk-mitigation strategies to customer
Please apply by clicking on the link below. Alternatively if you would like to arrange a confidential discussion about this role please contact Andrew Daley via firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com or call us on 0161 924 2387 to find out more.