If you are looking to accelerate your career in a fast-paced B2B cloud sales environment this could be an excellent opportunity.
Our client is a rapidly growing B2B cloud solutions business focused on spend management solutions and is well regarded in this rapidly growing and expanding sector. Their technology is used across all business sectors and increasingly they operate globally as well as the UK / EU.
They are looking for an ambitious and tenacious Sales Executive who thrives in this long sales cycle environment. You will cover the entire sales cycle including lead generation, nurturing, product demos, proposal development and closing the sale.
They target Business Process Outsourcers (BPOs) and Small Medium and Large Businesses in the UK, the US and other European markets.
Their sales approach is to ensure the customer is put first and they drive to be relentless in understanding the needs, pain points and desired outcomes of our prospects.
You will be comfortable adopting a solution selling approach and be effective at communicating the value that their solution and expertise brings to each customer’s business.
You will play a key role in achieving their ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives and the right person will be an integral part of the company’s growth.
You will be
- Someone who is highly motivated to get results and to drive success
- Comfortable using a range of sales and marketing tools
- Comfortable making dozens of calls/emails per day and able to qualify over the telephone
- Have a successful track record of selling B2B SaaS platforms
- Excellent product demonstration skills
- Able to effectively create and develop compelling solutions and to articulate these in pressurised situations
- Excellent at nurturing prospects and knowing when they are ready to ‘buy’
- Sold at all levels up to & including C-suite
- Proactive, hands-on approach with a keen problem-solving skillset
- Willing to travel
- An in-depth understanding of procurement and supply chain processes and terminology
You must have the right to work in the UK.
To apply for this job please email your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0161 924 2387 to find out more.