Our client was founded on the disruptive notion that procurement can unlock significant strategic value not only in a company’s spend and supply chain but throughout the organization. This role provides the opportunity to work for a global market leader with a complete Source-to-Pay Platform that delivers real innovation.
As a sales management professional, you will be focused on customer acquisition within your assigned territory of named accounts. You will have a proven track record of exceeding quota in SaaS/Cloud application sales in procurement or supply chain domains, building / leading enterprise sales teams and be a motivated and tenacious self-starter who is comfortable selling to senior level executives in Procurement, Finance and IT.
- Develop and execute a strategic territory plan to deliver maximum revenue potential
- Evangelize the client’s vision within key leading accounts in the territory and develop high-value business opportunities
- Sell business application solutions to prospective and new territory leading customers
- Quota responsibility to meet and exceed sales goals
- Working in close collaboration with solution consulting, management and ecosystem business partners, sell Ivalua’s value proposition to senior level executives
- Prospect, forecast, resource allocation and planning of new business deals
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in CRM tool, while creating and maintaining satisfied customers.
- Achieve quarterly sales objectives and forecast sales activity accurately
- Develop add-on business with existing accounts
- Champion your customers’ implementations to ensure wild success
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products
- Practice effective communication with management, customers and support staff
- Participate in team‐building and company‐growth activities including strategy setting, and training
- Travel to customer locations in territory to support sales efforts
- Leadership and management of the region enterprise sales team including resource management, hiring, mentorship, and performance management
Key skills and experience
- 10 years of experience in solution software sales.
- 4+ years managing software sales teams
- Procurement or ERP / Supply Chain domain knowledge – must be able to have credible business conversations with procurement and finance executives
- Demonstrable track record of consistent overachievement of quota’s and revenue goals
- Experience in managing complex sales-cycles and demonstrated ownership of territory and account management.
- Outstanding communication (written and oral), negotiation, presentation and solution selling skills to manage complex organizations
- Demonstrated ability to work in an environment where growth and change is the only constant
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel
For a confidential exploratory discussion about this role please contact Andrew Daley via firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com or call us on 0161 924 2387 to find out more.