Our client is a leading procurement consultancy that works with a range of global to mid-sized organisations in multiple locations and prides themselves on transforming procurement into a valuable corporate asset.
As part of their international growth, they seek an ambitious character with relevant knowledge of procurement and supply chain solutions (e.g. SAP Ariba/MM, Coupa, Ivalua, Jaggaer, Determine etc)
The following Skills and Experience would be valuable in this role:
- Strong integration architect skills
- Lead integration workstreams / run workshops with client IT & business teams
- Advise on system landscape and architecture
- Supported by Integration Analysts – knowledge development to these individuals + coaching, training etc
- Support and advise on the ongoing development of our middleware product, XoomConnect
- Map business process requirements onto technical integration solutions
- Strong understanding of SAP integration methods (BAPI/IDOC/ABAP)
- the ideal candidate might have experience as a SAP BASIS consultant
- build/configure SAP test environments etc
- S4 HANA experience preferred – not mandatory
- Additional ERP vendor experience would be a bonus (Netsuite, Oracle, Sun Accounts, Dynamics, other)
- Coupa, Ariba, Jaggaer, iValua procurement skills a benefit – not mandatory
- Good soft skills (presentation skills, communications)
- Good time management across multiple projects
- Good capability with MS Office – powerpoint, excel, sharepoint, visio etc
- German speaking (if possible but not mandatory)
If you can offer most of this experience please contact us asap.
To apply for this job please email your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0161 222 0515 to find out more.