This is a unique role working for one of the strongest brands in the world. It gives the opportunity to deliver the indirect spend procurement strategy for the French business of global FMCG giant.
You’ll take a hands-on approach to managing key stakeholders and driving increased value through effective procurement and supplier relationship management (SRM) excellence.
A key area of spend is marketing and applications are welcome from experienced procurement professionals with knowledge of this category.
In this role, you will lead the Service & Delivery function of Corporate Procurement Europe (CPE) in France, reporting to the Regional Service & Delivery head. The country allocation might expand to other countries in the future.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with country senior stakeholders to define business requirements
- Lead the implementation of European sourcing strategies in your region
- Identify, lead and implement local sourcing projects according to stakeholders needs
- Manage strategic suppliers by monitoring performance, SLA’s and Continuous Improvement activities where required across the multi-category portfolio
- Accountable for maintaining quality and service standards across categories and maintaining local supplier relationships
- Manage Contracts information in the contract management database
- Support central transactional initiatives for improving the efficiency of CPE platform and overall procurement activities in Europe
- Develop and maintain the relationship with Sony sister companies in order to find opportunities for joined procurement activities
• A corporate procurement professional with a substantial blue-chip background and international horizons
• Knowledgeable in sourcing and managing of indirect procurement categories: Marketing, R&D, IT, HR, FM and Logistics
• Experienced in supporting and implementing European procurement strategies and leading at a regional level
• An excellent stakeholder and supplier manager equally focused on value for money, service quality and positive strategic outcomes
• A fiercely successful negotiator
• Extremely influential and credible at the highest levels
• A keen instigator and manager of innovation and change
• Numerate and logical – able to make and justify data-driven decisions
• Experienced in supporting and implementing European strategies and leading local projects at a regional level
• Strong customer service sense and attitude with a commercial and entrepreneurial driven mindset
• Ability to become a regional manager
• Fluent in French and English
To apply for this job please email your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0161 924 2387 to find out more.