Do you work in Procurement and have been involved in some exciting projects where you’ve really driven change and attained some great savings for the business?
If so and your current ‘day job’ is now looking pretty ‘samey’ and is perhaps just keeping things ‘ticking over’’ then perhaps you need to find something different that allows you to be at the front and lead projects that directly impact a business?
Our client is a leading Procurement Consultancy operating across many industries including manufacturing, distribution, retail, hospitality, healthcare, property and the service sector. They have a first-class delivery record and are a growing business offering a working environment that is hard working, supportive and fun
Due to the growth in their business, they are looking to bring in someone who wants to work in a consulting role where you can lead projects but still drive successful outcomes. Their culture is flexible with a great team spirit. They get the job done but manage your time.
They envisage hiring an individual that has worked on internal transformation projects and finds the ‘day job’ a bit run of the mill, someone who wants the drive and energy of a project-led role as well as the flexibility and direct contact with senior stakeholders.
Critically you must enjoy driving savings both directly and through a team.
Candidate skills and experience
- Strong personal experience of driving value and cost savings
- Strong experience of leading/running projects or programmes internally – change experience
- Highly persuasive character
- senior stakeholder engagement key used to senior stakeholders at up to CFO/CPO level and building trust and rapport with them
- You must be able to lead indirect teams / influencing / matrix
- You must be happy to do some sourcing/self delivery
- You will have 5 to 10 years experience – and ideally have sector knowledge of Hospitality / Retail / FMCG
- Ideally you will have experience of directs/indirects
- You enjoy working directly with senior managers and driving change
- You enjoy generating cost savings and driving value
To apply for this job please email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com or call us on 0161 222 0515 to find out more.