Our client is the world’s leading provider of comprehensive source-to-pay solutions. Their SaaS-based, end to end procurement platform provides unparalleled visibility, insights and recommendations to procurement leaders and suppliers.
The result is a fluid supply chain driven by powerful spend analysis, comprehensive contract management and efficient accounts payable solutions.
As part of their comprehensive suite of tools, they offer a market-leading platform for many aspects of direct procurement and supply chain management.
This is an exciting and vital new position where you will lead PreSales for this particular solution supporting sales activity across the DACH region.
In this role it is critical to understand and present our clients value proposition and competitive differentiators internally and externally through innovative solution presentations, proposals, demonstrations, webinars and thought leadership channels across an industry leading solution suite.
Key responsibilities in this role include:
- Collaborate with the Sales and account management teams to build out commercial proposition aligned to strategy and relevant business case.
- Understand and communicate how we have delivered value to existing customers and its applicability to prospects
- Develop strong relationships with prospects by demonstrating a full understanding of their business needs, technical requirements, and competitive landscape
- Develop and present a value creation proposal/measurement for prospects
- Create and maintain technology demonstration assets and environment that highlight how platforms solves specific challenges by industry
- Create and deliver technology demonstrations, presentations, and tailored proof-of-concepts / pilots
- Assist in completing prospect RFP’s working with the local Bid Manager
- Collaborate with the engagement / professional services team to ensure effective scoping and smooth project and implementation hand-off
- Contribute directly and through team to corporate and local PreSales Consulting knowledge sharing capabilities
- Work with Product Management and Development to provide feedback from the field in order to advance solution functionality
- Understand Competitive landscape and counter positioning
- Conduct ongoing research into best practices within the P2P and S2P processes in the direct procurement spending area
- Provide technical support to Marketing on Regional Workshops, Customer User Group Meetings, Sales Seminars and Trade Shows
- Fluency in German Essential
To apply for this job please email your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0161 222 0515 to find out more.