Our client is one of the market leaders in global spend management and is hiring Presales Consultants for their team in Milan.
They are a successful, profitable organisation, employ some great people, offer a really positive working environment and have a culture that rewards people who care passionately about what they do. They also have a great solution which is driving growth across several international markets.
They are interested in established presales professionals or people with a strong understanding of eprocurement technology who are seeking new areas of career development.
Key Responsibilities for the role include:
- Secure new revenue and achieve sales quotas for the Italian market as well as the wider European market.
- Work in conjunction with the commercial team and other Value Engineer consultants to derive a winning proposition and sales strategy for new license opportunities.
- Engage with prospects and customers to gather business and technical requirements, determine business needs and architect appropriate solutions.
- Understand the entire platform, its competitive differentiators, and engage in sales cycles as subject matter expert in the Source to Pay procurement software market.
- Prepare, configure and deliver compelling demonstrations and proof of concepts with the client’s software solutions, highlighting areas of greatest value and ROI based on specific customer requirements and needs, to convert prospects to customers.
- Create and maintain a library of best-practice demonstration content that highlights how our client solves specific challenges by industry.
- Proactively craft and propose solutions that clarify how the business brings value to address critical business challenges faced by prospects.
- Understand the competitive landscape and how to best position their technology against the competition.
- Understand and communicate how the client has delivered value to existing customers and it’s applicability to prospects.
- Assist in completing prospect bid and tenders such as ITT, RFI, RFP and RFQs.
- Work with Product Management and Development to provide feedback from the field in order to advance solution functionality.
- Support marketing with trade-shows, webinars and blog postings to bring better awareness to the platform.
- Travel as needed to support sales cycles.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Experience with software in the procurement sector, either having worked in a software company that operates in this space or have worked closely with procurement in your previous roles.
- Understanding of Supplier Management, Sourcing, Contract Management, Category Management, eProcurement, Invoicing and Accounts Payable.
- Strong presentation skills in both creation and delivery. Provide clear, concise and compelling presentations why prospects should invest in the client’s solutions to solve their business needs.
- Strong written skills to communicate why prospects should invest in the platform to solve their business needs.
- Education: university degree in Engineering, Computer science or Business
- A team player with the ability to take personal ownership for deliverables and timelines
- Excellent command of English and MS Office (Word, PPT, xls, etc)
- Ability to support multiple projects and tasks
To apply for this job please email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com or call us on 0161 924 2387 to find out more.