Our client is a rapidly growing global procurement technology solution provider, who values their staff and thrive in a culture of continuous improvement. They are looking for a Presales Solution Specialist to join their team.
As Presales Solutions Specialist you will support the advancement of sales opportunities to both existing customers and prospects across the entire company portfolio of solutions. You will collaborate with Business Development, Account Management, Professional Services, Product and Development functions to ensure proposed deals include software solutions that accurately address customer needs.
Primary Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Provide deal execution support through subject matter expertise in eProcurement solutions
- Perform prospect and customer relevant presentations and solution demonstrations – in person and
- Manage and constantly update and refine the platform demonstration environment
- Understand the customer requirements and recommend the appropriate solution based upon knowledge of the solutions
- Support demand generation activities and attend marketing events, where required
- Collaborative working with internal teams, including Business Development, Account Management,
Professional Services, Product Management and Development
- Contributing to written proposals and RFP responses
- Liaise where appropriate with the partner to ensure high calibre demonstrations are maintained across
both direct and indirect channels
- Competitive salary
If you have presales experience in the eProcurement sector, don’t delay – apply today!
To apply for this job please email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com or call us on 0161 924 2387 to find out more.