Our client is an AIM-listed global leader of cloud-based data technologies and analytics software. This role provides the opportunity to be part of a leading-edge and innovative technology company, one of the most exciting and progressive companies in the data analytics market.
As a Pre-Sales Consultant you will act as a trusted advisor to prospective clients working as part of the sales team to generate new business.
This is a client-facing role and you will report to the VP of Global Sales.
Your responsibilities will include working with the Sales team to:
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of prospective clients’ requirements and articulate how the product meets their needs via presentations, demonstrations and at meetings
- Help the sales team drive sales opportunities through the client’s evaluation plan optimizing the sales cycle in the process
- Map high-level business requirements to the product / solution
- Discuss high-level solution proposals and demonstrate the product
- Respond to RFI’s/RFP’s
- Develop/maintain demonstration environments in support of the sales effort
- Manage Proof-of-Concept (PoC) exercises with prospective clients and demonstrate the Value of the product/service to the client to ensure a successful outcome against agreed success criteria
- Ensure partner organizations are trained and fully prepared to recommend, promote and sell our products and services to their existing clients and prospects
- Respond to client questions and/or problems in a timely fashion
- Capture and communicate relevant market and prospective client feedback to provide input to marketing and product management teams
- Attend and represent the company industry conferences and trade shows
- Update our CRM system to ensure interactions with clients and prospects are captured accurately
- Liaise with client success team in the cross / upsell process.
- Domestic and international travel, Right to work in the UK.
Your role will be key to the organization, working as part of the sales team to generate new business with prospective clients, particularly in ensuring the technical sell. In addition you will be required to assist with cross sell and up sell opportunities with existing clients.
- You will come from a software background having worked in a similar capacity with an enterprise software vendor.
- You will have significant experience of Business Intelligence or Data Mining and will be familiar with the issues organizations encounter around accessing, cleansing and enriching data that is locked inside enterprise ERP systems and various data stores within an enterprise.
- Experience of data integration and data quality solutions would be beneficial and knowledge of spend analytics an added bonus.
- You will have technical credibility and the ability to converse with the key technical contacts within the client in order to secure the technical sell.
- You should be confident speaking to clients over the telephone and face to face.
- Applicants are expected to have a strong thirst for knowledge and desire to learn, working for one of the most exciting and progressive companies in the market.
To apply for this job please email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com or call us on 0161 222 0515 to find out more.