Our client is a leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions (S2C), helping procurement and finance professionals all over the world, truly transforming entire organisations for the better with their technology.
Their solutions make it easier for organisations to manage and take control of their spend, maximising productivity and helping their clients to keep costs low.
They are now looking to hire a Partner Manager who can develop their partnerships and alliances with key players in the ‘Spend Management sector. They need someone who can build on leads and opportunities to partner with consulting firms, other SaaS vendors and major technology companies whilst devising and devising a partnership strategy and getting the best out of their existing relationships and networks.
It’s an exciting time as they are launching some new products and some major new upgrades to their platform and their existing solutions.
- The person will consult with senior decision-makers at potential partners; positioning the company’s solution and how it meets their clients needs and the benefits and value opportunities that it will create in the process.
- The aim is to build networks and prospects in key decision makers of potential Partners and Alliances across the sector
- Ultimately turn these prospects into partners or clients / customers, delivering meaningful change along the way.
- In essence you will be responsible for building alliances and partnerships with consulting firms, other providers in Spend Management (S2C, P2P, AP etc) and any other major technology firms.
Background & Experience
- Previous background can include software sales, procurement, spend management or possibly supply chain experience.
- You will ideally be a procurement or supply chain professional with experience of S2C digital transformation projects
- You will have a strong grasp of the ERP technology market and in particular the S2C sector. You will know the main features and benefits of the key players and their relative strengths and weaknesses, and how they all position in the market
- You will need a consulting and relationship building style/ approach as much as sales and in depth experience of the market and established networks (or ability to build these)
- You will have a proven track record in partner or account management and proven success within solution based sales
Skills & personal qualities
- Driven, self motivated with a can do attitude
- Ability to motivate with strong commercial awareness
- Team player, excellent commuter, strong selling, influencing and negotiating skills
- Ability to build and sustain relationships
- Ability to deliver exceptional sales results
- Excellent problem solving skills
To apply for this job please email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com or call us on 0161 222 0515 to find out more.