Our client is a cloud solutions business focusing on Business Analytics. They are a trusted partner for high-performing intelligence that can answer business-critical questions at a fast pace, enabling their clients to implement these results quickly.
They use data and AI to generate actionable insights across all areas of business spend to help clients make smarter decisions.
Best of all is that they are driving and creating a new market for themselves as their solutions-based approach disrupts current models which are typically technology or service-based. Their solutions do both.
Their clients are currently harnessing the power of the solutions to unlock new innovation and profit streams, which is a powerful blend of people, tools and technology.
They are now seeking to hire an onsite Account Manager and Project Lead that satisfies the following capabilities and experience. The role focuses on the clients digital marketing analytics and needs someone with a strong understanding of and expertise in the use of data and analytics.
The role :
- Establish strong rapport with key client stakeholders and identify growth opportunities for TSC.
- Share inputs/ideas (based on client discussions) with the sales team that provides an opportunity to pitch/propose new work or solution that is outside of the current scope of work
- You will Coordinate and drive meetings with the client’s internal teams, identify their business needs, and translate them into analytics projects
- You will examine, interpret and report results of analytical initiatives to stakeholders in leadership and business teams.
- You will be expected to set and manage stakeholder’s expectations around the scope of study/requests, level of detail/granularity, delivery timelines, etc.
- The successful candidate will act as onsite TSC support for clients – essentially, play the role of a ‘quick analyst desk’ for client stakeholders in case of urgent requirement and help in coordination, scheduling calls, etc.
- Execute analytics requests in an individual capacity (hands-on) as well as work very closely with the offshore team on projects, end-to-end
- Design, develop, and implement analytical solutions and use cases based on business requirements that support key business decisions
- Design and build technical processes to address business issues
- Oversee the design and delivery of reports and insights that analyze business functions and key operations and performance metrics
- You’ll be accountable for the quality of delivery from TSC (including from offshore team)
Planning & Coordination
- You will have to track and monitor the status of all ongoing requests, keep offshore resources effectively utilized and ensure smooth management of work pipeline
- Articulate project requirements and client’s internal business context (e.g. business priorities, end use, etc.) to TSC offshore team to help provide more customized insights
- SPoC for the offshore team for all project related queries; seek and provide timely inputs/clarifications (e.g. business requirements, request prioritization, scope finalization, output format) to the offshore team
- Assist the offshore team in getting issues (e.g. data access, platform/tool access, IT/helpdesk related, etc.) resolved
To be successful in your application we expect you to have the knowledge and good user experience of some of the following, if not all:
- Google Analytics 360
- Google Tag Manager
- Google BigQuery and Data Studio
- Google Ad/Campaign Manager
- Visualization tools such as Tableau, Einstein Analytics
- Python, R, SQL and Excel
- SalesForce Marketing Cloud & CRM
You must have deep marketing domain expertise, and understanding of current & future trends and best practices in digital analytics
Minimum 4-5 years of relevant experience
To apply for this job please email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com or call us on 0161 222 0515 to find out more.