Is your future career development focused on digital procurement and supply chain? Do you want to be part of organisation that is innovative, agile and changing the way things are done, just like the solutions they work with?
Our client is a start-up company with a difference, with digital procurement transformation consultancy being a key part of their offering.
They work with enterprise clients to help them understand what the future of Procurement & Supply Chain looks like for their business, advising them on a range of second and third-generation digital solutions options whilst building a digital road map in the process.
Would you love to influence the following responsibilities?
- Leading delivery of digital procurement transformation with our clients and enterprise software solutions.
- Leading and managing a portfolio of client engagements and solutions from digital procurement strategy, op models and transformation plans to spec, scout and sourcing digital solutions.
- Champion our client’s platform to define the digital procurement ecosystem and accelerate digital progress in procurement.
Your previous experience –
- You have deep experience in digital procurement, with previous experience in a role focussed on this, ideally with consulting experience.
- You have worked with major procurement software solutions like Coupa, Ariba and Ivalua and best of breed solutions.
- You have recent experience in leading scouting, sourcing and scaling initiatives for new digital solutions to create new digital procurement ecosystems
If you would like more details on the role and the company, please apply directly below.
To apply for this job please email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com or call us on 0161 222 0515 to find out more.