This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the most respected best of breed SaaS solution providers in the digital procurement and supply chain ecosystem as they seek to develop their relationships and commercial success with an impressive list of customers.
Our client is a winner of many prestigious awards including Gartner’s 2020 “Cool Vendor” in Sourcing and Procurement for Supply Chain, “ProcureTech 100”, and Spend Matters’ “50 Vendors to Watch 2021”.
They are a recognized leader in AI-driven procurement technology, which is used by companies like Audi, Siemens, and Unilever, and have raised over $70M in funding from an impressive range of investors.
In this role you will create long-lasting partnerships with leading companies in the automotive, health, and many other potential sectors, transforming the way in which procurement teams operate.
Your role in the client’s growth
- Develop and execute a comprehensive strategy for growing the company’s presence in a defined commercial industry and/or geography.
- Define and execute on your account and industry plans – proactively identifying and connecting with new and existing contacts within your accounts.
- Nurture and expand your network within each account to further enhance our relationship with these clients.
- Understand the strategic competitive landscape, customer needs and our product so you can effectively position our client.
- Provide initial product demos to prospects – and work with product management and sales engineering when required, to deliver more complex, in-depth presentations.
- Manage and qualify multiple opportunities through the sales process to a successful close, in order to meet/exceed your quarterly and annual revenue targets.
What you can offer
- 5-7 years’ experience working with Enterprise customers preferably with experience in B2B sales
- Experience of selling Software/SaaS solutions into large enterprise accounts, and selling into C-Level stakeholders across various lines of business.
- Ability to understand potential customers’ requirements and effectively explain the benefits of an SaaS architecture/ data based product
- Experience and consultative selling skills to initiate long-standing relationships
- Intricate familiarity with procurement processes
- Proven ability in managing complex sales cycles from start to finish with a track record of successful revenue attainment
- Proven experience of pulling together different business units to maximise on sales opportunities
- Self-starter attitude with the ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- High level of motivation, energy and willingness to go the extra mile
- You are fluent in English and German. Any additional language is a plus
To apply for this job please email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com or call us on 0161 222 0515 to find out more.