Our client is a niche Spend Management business (SaaS) offering a full end to end procurement technology solution for their clients
They are looking for a Sales Lead or Head of Sales to revitalise and drive their sales activities, reviewing their current sales strategy, operations and processes and putting in place new solutions and targets.
As a niche business you will personally lead and drive sales and this is a superb opportunity for someone who enjoys leading from the front rather than a large team.
You’ll be someone who enjoys getting in front of clients and an active hunter who enjoys being personally involved and bringing their passion and energy to the fore.
They ideally need someone with a strong background in procurement and supply chain technology solutions. Someone who knows the market and understands the challenges and issues senior procurement executives face and can elucidate the commercial benefits of procurement technology to businesses of all sizes.
It’s critical you understand the challenges procurement executives face in getting budgets signed off and how to adapt technology that can make a step change in their departments performance and results.
You will have a strong sales background and broad experience of social media marketing and sales techniques and a proven track record of selling to procurement, supply chain and finance leaders.
This is a real opportunity to shape sales to match your vision and ideas in a business with huge potential
- Experience of selling procurement SaaS technology or similar if you possess a strong understanding of procurement
- Proven track record in business development
- Outstanding consultative selling abilities at senior and executive level
- Self-motivated, tenacious, dynamic, creative
- A decisive mind set prepared to take measured risks to achieve results
- The ability to work collaboratively in a tight knit team
- Able to create a results-driven, team-oriented sales environment
- Hands on and fully involved in all parts of the sales cycle
You must have the right to work in the UK. The role can be based anywhere in the UK but there will be occasional travel to Head Office and to client sites
To apply for this job please email your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0161 222 0515 to find out more.