Are you an ambitious procurement professional with a track record of managing senior stakeholders, sensitive business-critical projects and key areas of indirect spend? This role could be for you as it offers the opportunity to deliver meaningful change for this international market leader in the FMCG sector by developing and delivering an effective procurement strategy for the following areas:
- Real Estate
- Professional Services
- Marketing & Sales
Strong experience in at least one of these categories is essential.
In this position, you will use strategic sourcing methodologies and supplier stakeholder management principles to create and develop global Business services category plans you will supervise and collaborate with the business to ensure that your strategies are successfully implemented to drive category outcomes.
Key areas of responsibility include:
• Develop and drive Category plans.
• Communicate and influence stakeholders at all levels to gain commitment to the category plan.
• Collaborate with multiple levels of the company to ensure that global category plans use proper project management tools.
• Using stakeholder and supplier networks, identify continuous improvement and step-change opportunities for product and service specifications.
• Working with stakeholders, identify and quantify trade-offs between cost, quality, service and develop alternative options.
• As part of the global category team, assist with shaping the development of category plans and strategies.
• Work both independently and with Group Legal to negotiate favourable contract terms.
The role offers the opportunity largely work from home. The main business travel (which would be expensed) is to the offices in London where the main stakeholders are based. It is envisaged that 1-2 days a week will be spent in London.
Please apply using the button below. If you require a confidential discussion before submitting your CV please contact Andrew Daley via firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com or call us on 0161 222 0515 to find out more.