We are working with a rapidly growing software business with a clear five year growth plan and substantial private equity backing. Last year saw them achieve record revenues due to double-digit growth and their new commercial structure is expected to fuel further expansion in 2021 and beyond.
Having grown both organically and by acquisition in recent years, the business offers a complimentary, market-leading, portfolio of solutions to both enterprise and SME customers across a series of fertile niche markets. They are receiving very positive attention from influential market analysts and the large advisory businesses who see them as a desirable partner for major transformation projects.
They are currently seeking to hire several experienced Account Executives into their Enterprise sales team to drive their ambitious growth plans.
Successful candidates will benefit from the output of an effective inside sales team, and a sophisticated marketing and partnerships strategy enabling them to focus on closing high value deals with desirable customers across a series of vertical markets.
Such candidates will be able to offer the following:
- An impressive track record in a typical new business, hunter style role targeting complex sales to large customers
- Experience of selling into C level exec’s from procurement, supply chain, production, health & safety, sustainability or HR functions
- An ambitious, driven mentality that fits into a team environment
- A desire for personal growth and professional development
- An appetite to be part of a major success story in terms of corporate growth and achievement.
- Strong candidates should apply enclosing a CV and details of current salary and/or expectations.
To organise a confidential discussion about this role please contact Georgia Daley via firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com or call us on 0161 222 0515 to find out more.