Our client is a leading Procurement Consultancy operating across many industries including manufacturing, distribution, retail, hospitality, healthcare, property and the service sector. They have a first-class delivery record and are a growing business offering a working environment that is hard working, supportive and fun.
Due to the growth in their business, they are looking to bring in someone at senior consultant or principal consultant level who wants to step up to be an engagement lead.
They will give you the opportunity to lead on your own client portfolio taking full responsibility for all aspects of the project brief specifically providing commercial leadership, direction and support to the project teams. Ultimately you will deliver the commercial benefits the client signed up for and the objectives agreed.
You will also build and maintain a strong network of senior relationships both in your client base and beyond ensuring the identification of opportunities for increased scope of work and additional business.
Their culture is flexible with a great team spirit. They get the job done but manage your time.
- Ideally you will have at least 6 years procurement experience, preferably as a senior consultant or project leader or senior category lead in a recognised management consultancy.
- You must have client facing experience or building relationships in a B2B context
- Experience of delivering projects for senior stakeholders including board level of mid to large companies.
- Able to influence and position projects or change programmes that challenge traditional thinking
- Able to secure engagement and alignment from senior management.
- The ability to manage, motivate, nurture and develop project teams.
- Strong track record of savings delivery within a high spend environment
- Energy, drive, determination and enthusiasm and an ability to work to tight deadlines
- Location UK wide but you need to be able to travel to London / SE and the Midlands
To apply for this job please email your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0161 222 0515 to find out more.