We are working with THE global market leader in the provision of a range of innovative vendor management solutions for enterprise and mid-market organisations.
Reporting to the EMEA VP of Sales, this exciting, newly created, role offers the opportunity to join an innovative, highly charged sales team to develop a new sales channel through the development of strategic, reseller, channel, and referral relationships with large consultancies and technology companies.
The role is seen as critical to future growth plans for an organisation with a successful history of alliance-led sales in North America and more locally through industry specific relationships.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Establish and grow consulting and technology partnerships to support company growth initiatives
- Define and execute on the end-to-end partner gtm and target partners who represent the opportunities to grow and exceed objectives
- Work collaboratively with their Sales teams to identify and drive business development opportunities
- Execute marketing and business development campaigns and activities to drive pipeline tied to Partner strategies and initiatives
- Support partner business development initiatives that are consistent with the company’s overall strategy
- Assist in partner management processes with cross-functional groups involving individuals from Product Management and Product Development teams, Sales and Marketing, Finance, Legal and Human Resources teams
- Manage complex contract negotiations and work with legal counsel as required.
- Network with internal and external subject-matter experts
- Continually analyse the consulting and technology market for opportunities, including competitive landscape, industry trends, emerging technologies and economic factors
- Collaborate with internal teams to uncover opportunities for alignment with strategic partners that can help differentiate, enhance or improve the client’s offerings
Strong candidates for this role will ideally offer a proven track record of developing productive alliance strategies on behalf of an ambitious software company or from the other side of the partnership equation with a consulting or BPO perspective.
Domain knowledge of tech solutions from areas like vendor management, procurement, finance, supply chain or HR would be valuable but isn’t necessarily essential.
For more details on the role and our client please reply directly to this advert.
To apply for this job please email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com or call us on 0161 222 0515 to find out more.