Our client is a global leader in P2P (Procure to Pay) SaaS solutions in the Hospitality Sector (Hotel , Restaurants, Casinos & Leisure) with a proven track record of driving transformational outcomes for their clients. They are currently rapidly expanding on a global scale supporting clients in over 100 countries and have over 400,000 suppliers transacting through their systems
They are looking for experienced hospitality professionals with superb relationship, communication and stakeholder engagement skills to manage key client relationships.
This role is critical to ensure the client gets the best out of their systems and has the right strategies in place to ensure success for both parties.
You will drive client satisfaction in some key accounts with the aim of improving retention and also driving growth by upselling and spotting opportunities. You will help customers get the best out of their systems and use this knowledge to increase usage.
You must have a strong hospitality background with a track record of driving change and managing clients at senior levels whether in a front of house or a ‘back office’ function.
Alternatively you could be a Customer Success or Account Manager in a SaaS business with hospitality sector clients.
- You will understand customer service in a hospitality setting and the key issues clients face.
- Critically you know ‘hospitality culture’ and ways of working
- Clear experience of working on complex projects in a hospitality environment.
- Ideally you will have some understanding of procurement and have some knowledge of how p2p or finance technology is used in a hospitality context but not critical
- They prefer someone bilingual in English and one of French, German or Spanish
These are remote positions and so you could be based anywhere in the UK or the Netherlands but there may be a requirement for some occasional travel to client sites.
To apply for this job please email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com or call us on 0161 222 0515 to find out more.