Our client is a fast-growing FinTech startup offering company credit cards, bank accounts and business software to medium-sized and larger organisations. Their software is easy to use and allows customers to manage invoices, budgets and expenses all in one place.
They help their customers achieve their mission by making sure the money is spent on what it was intended for while making it easier for frontline workers to get their job done.
They are now on the hunt for a new Customer Success Lead that will play a key role in managing UK customer relationships, promoting adoption of the platform and services, as well as positioning the firm to meet both current and future customer requirements.
The role will include line management of two CS resources (both more technical than commercial) and will be crucial in building out the function/processes as the company grows.
There is no outbound new business, but upselling and cross-selling products is vital to success in the role. The CS Lead will need commercial acumen, a thirst for knowledge and data as well as a fluency in technology and customer product challenges.
● Lead team to increase activation and usage across customer accounts
● Maintain and increase the card spend of agreed/managed customer base – reviewed quarterly
● Contribute to the company card spend/actual ARR forecast which is submitted to the board on a regular basis
● Confidently manage customer challenges, requirements, product feedback with empathy and clarity
● Accurately present and report upsell/cross-sell opportunities in the pipeline in weekly and ad-hoc meetings
● Share and develop learnings and insights from specific customers/industry verticals to enhance the effectiveness of the overall sales, customer success and product teams
● Maintain accurate information in CRM application
● This is not an entry-level position, the right candidate will have 3-5 years of SaaS/Fintech experience
● This opportunity is ‘greenfield’, the right candidate must be ‘comfortable in the uncomfortable’ and a proven self-starter and problem solver
● Proven track record of leading customer engagements with B2B customers resulting in increased adoption, customer satisfaction, and contract value growth on both upsells and renewals
● Proven experience in a consultative customer facing role e.g. Customer Success, management consulting, account management, etc.
● Analytical, process-oriented mindset with a ‘data driven’ approach to decision making and assessment
● Proven ability to present both business and product concepts to customer stakeholder groups
● We’re growing quickly, so the right candidate will help us iterate and implement better/new processes as we scale
To apply for this job please email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com or call us on 0161 222 0515 to find out more.