Our client is the UK’s leading management consultancy in the world of digitally enabled procurement and supply chain transformation. Due to continued success wining major transformation projects enabled by Coupa solutions they are seeking to hire an experienced Solution Architect with strong knowledge of Coupa into a vital senior role.
They are working with their clients to help them understand how technology can drive business performance. As such, they are looking for outstanding technologists and consultants to join, grow and develop their Procurement technology delivery capability, driving their strategy through large-scale Procurement transformation.
Strong candidates will have experience of relevant transformation projects gained in a previous role(s) either in consultancy, working for a relevant software vendor or leading an in-house change program.
The successful candidate will be part of a developing team that will become the ‘go to’ for Procurement technology, and you will play a key role in the growth of the client’s propositions to sell and deliver large programmes. You’ll have excellent stakeholder management skills, and a proven track record of helping clients reach their desired outcomes.
The key services our client’s team typically provides are outlined below:
- Assessment of a client’s existing procurement capability against leading practice, identifying improvement areas across people, process and technology
- Providing insight on the procurement technology market across Source to Pay, Supply Management, Analytics, Category Management and Supplier Risk Management
- Helping clients to develop a digital strategy for Procurement that leverages cloud-based Source to Pay technology, advanced analytics, collaborative category management technology, robotics process automation and AI solutions
- Building technology roadmaps that drive speed to value for our clients
- Supporting the sourcing and evaluation of digital solutions to meet business requirements
- Developing robust business cases to evaluate options and unlock investment
- Transforming our clients Source to Pay process through implementing leading practice technologies, often managing multi-year, complex global programmes across large-scale organisations
- As a Solution Architect, you’ll utilize expertise in Source-to-Pay technology to translate the customers’ business needs and processes to the integrated Source-to-Pay solution design.
- The Solution Architect leads the technical engagements, defines and designs the customer solution architectures, and develops broad expertise in our client’s solutions and key enabling technologies.
- The Solution Architect will help organizations understand best practices around networked Source-to-Pay solutions and how to migrate existing solutions to the cloud.
- As a trusted customer advocate, the Solution Architect will work towards the long-term success of our client’s customers by proactively promoting ways to maximize the benefits of the solutions in use.
- You will work in close cooperation with pre-sales, business consulting, solution delivery and customer service management teams to shape and deliver leading customer experience in Source-to-Pay.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Designing and confidently presenting solution architectures to support the client and customer decision making
- Creating transition plans for enterprises from their current state to the client’s cloud-based solution
- Leading detailed discussions, evaluation exercises and workshops to determine business and technology needs and translate them to workable solutions
- Leading/managing the design, build, test and deployment of solutions delivered to enterprise customers
- Ensuring quality, sustainability and continuous optimization of the implemented solution
- Working with a range of stakeholders to seek, research and determine the most appropriate solutions to address business, performance, operational, and/or technology needs
- Expert-level coaching and support for customers through all stages of the customer lifecycle with advice on solving complex challenges, improving maturity, technology transition, optimal usage of our solutions, and best practice
- Contributing to a global community, acting as a thought leader, coaching and mentoring other Solution Architects, while improving and developing new tools, methodologies, and best practices
To apply for this job please email your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0161 222 0515 to find out more.