As a sales professional in Saas software you want fertile market conditions and a great solution to help you be successful right?
Well our client is a leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions (S2C), helping procurement and finance professionals all over the world, truly transforming entire organisations for the better with their technology.
Their solutions make it easier for organisations to manage and take control of their spend, maximising productivity and helping their clients to keep costs low.
Our clients are at the heart of developing innovative and creative solutions and are looking to improve all aspects of their go to market strategy to ensure success. Part of that is hiring great people into their exciting inside sales teams so we’d love to hear from you if you would like your career to benefit from working in an environment that can offer the following:
- Great sales leadership
- Fantastic marketing and other lead generation activities.
- A team and reporting structure that enables success
- Genuine career development opportunities.
- Excellent bonus structure
We can tell you more about all these factors if you contact us via this advert so you can decide if these roles really appeal to you.
Key Responsibilities would include:
- Collaborate with marketing to execute innovative, structured and targeted campaigns
- Work closely and collaboratively with marketing and sales teams to develop and implement prospect strategies and plans
- Contribute to research, creation, of targeted prospect lists
- Provide amazing prospect and customer experiences
- Own data management relative to performance, campaign and operational execution
- Conduct high volume call and email prospecting campaigns across target regions to generate high quality leads
- Schedule Discovery Calls for the AEs
- Record and document all activities in SalesForce
- Achieving monthly quota of qualified opportunities
- Systems updating data validation and verification
Want to know more? Apply now and we can share more details about what could be an exciting and successful career move.
To apply for this job please email your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0161 222 0515 to find out more.