Working for one of the international market leaders who offer an excellent solution to a growing client market is the sort of equation that appeals to successful sales and account management professionals.
Well this is one such opportunity for an ambitious character who has a minimum of five years in a SaaS business with three or more years account management or sales experience
This business has excellent leadership, investment in both the technology and their people and have ambitious but realistic growth targets for 2019 and beyond. It’s a great time to join them if you can offer most of the following skills and experience:
- Display an understanding of the client procurement function including its key players and their needs/wants.
- Provide proactive support to the commercial team and relevant sales programs to achieve revenue targets and overall market sales objectives.
- Maintain revenue growth from designated target accounts through direct actions such as meetings, presentations, webinars in addition to leveraging other corporate functions such as marketing, pre- sales and consulting capabilities.
- Ensure client retention by developing trust and building relationships by identifying, understanding and facilitating any further needs of the client.
- Contribute to sales strategy by identifying net new and up-sell opportunities, coupled with customer renewal focus ensuring the growth and profitability targets are achieved.
- Actively communicate where new services, information or changes are relevant to a client/s.
- Demonstrate a continuously developing knowledge of the clients technology and services offering.
- Identify and continuously develop effective processes for account development role.
- Responsible for timely and accurate reporting on client status, sales progress and account metrics as required including client and sales administration efforts through formal and informal processes
- and tools, including up to date maintenance of salesforce.com.
- Demonstrate an evolving understanding and presentation of the value proposition and competitive differentiators.
- Frequent travel (~60+%), predominantly around the UK, some possible and occasional international opportunities.
Your current skill set will include:
- Degree educated supplemented by proven relevant business experience.
- Procurement related experience such as, a solution provider, consultant or practitioner, desirable.
- Established experience in a customer relationship, account management or business development in a technology solutions or consulting environment.
- A true passion for delivering a ‘best-in-class’ customer experience
- Ability to establish robust client relationships.
- Strong relationship builder at all levels internally and within client organisations.
- Solid commercial and financial awareness with an emerging knowledge of complex negotiations processes.
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills.
- A self-starter, able to work independently whilst contributing to a team environment.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet multiple deadlines
- Fluent written and verbal English, additional languages a plus
To apply for this job please email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com or call us on 0161 924 2387 to find out more.