Our client is a large independent spend management company, offering complete SaaS based indirect and direct eProcurement solutions. They have pioneered spend solutions for over two decades and supply to 70 countries. They currently have an excellent opportunity to join their forward-thinking business in key regional leadership role.
It’s a key sales role that will allow you to be part of the ongoing growth of one of the global leaders in Source to Pay solutions and play an active role in the strategy for Nordics region. You will benefit from the training provided across global locations and multidisciplinary teams.
- Demonstrate an expert understanding of the evolution of the procurement function, including typical organisation structures, business issues and value drivers.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry and competitive issues and trends.
- Regular networking to promote the company in public forums, by possessing an established, credible and expanding network through industry events in conjunction with shaping local marketing activities i.e. conferences, user groups and other local events.
- Own established and credible relationships with existing clients and relevant prospects, by understanding their business needs, challenges and expectations at an organisational and individual level.
- Development and management of the sales strategy, at both a portfolio and account level to ensure the growth and profitability targets are achieved.
- Develop and maintain a robust pipeline ensuring quantity and quality of pipeline coverage and progress to meet sales targets.
- Lead the sales process from lead qualification to close, shaping the buyer’s requirements by confidently adopting the right strategies and tactics to win the deal, including influencing the buying process and decision-making criteria.
- Lead continued engagement from closure through to client contract signing and finance-billing setup coordination.
- Lead by example in working closely with Pre-sales, Consulting, Legal and other functions to propose the relevant commercial, legal and services SOW content for the associated opportunity.
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting on accounts and opportunities through formal and informal processes and tools, including salesforce.com.
- Consistently demonstrate a leading working knowledge of the company’s offering, including but not limited to the fully integrated Source to Contract and Procure to Pay solutions.
- Consistently demonstrate an expert understanding and presentation of the company’s value proposition and competitive differentiators through various channels including; solution presentations, demonstrations, conference calls, webinars, proposals and thought leadership pieces.
- Frequent travel (60+%), predominantly across the Nordics.
The ideal candidate’s skill set will include:
- Degree educated and/or relevant professional qualification.
- Experienced SaaS / Cloud B2B applications sales professional, with proven success building sales pipelines and driving opportunities to close.
- Expert in leading prospects and the internal team throughout sales cycle
- Adeptly manages multiple clients, opportunities and projects simultaneously at a tactical and strategic level.
- Ideally with proven procurement related experience as a technology solution provider, consultant or procurement practitioner.
- Credible, and trusted relationship builder at all levels internally, with partners and client organisations.
- A self-starter, able to work independently and remotely whilst contributing to a team environment with clear and consistent communication approach.
- Highly professional, polished written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Professionally fluent written and verbal language capabilities in English plus minimum one Nordics Language (Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Norwegian), additional languages a plus.
To apply for this job please email your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0161 924 2387 to find out more.