A dynamic channel sales manager with a proven track record and extensive international experience in delivering demanding targets in the IT industry. In his current role as Head of Partnerships for a leading business analytics as a service solution provider he has sole responsibility for growing partner-related sales from 0% of overall revenue to over 30%.
- With partners closing three of the largest deals in the company’s history, including the single largest contract with global FMCG business.
- Developing an entirely new partner program from scratch covering creating a partner playbook, identifying partner types and building relevant content.
- From January 2021 every qualified new business opportunity has come from the channel partners.
- Managed and grew strategic relationships with the likes of PwC and Genpact.
- Building a significant new business pipeline on behalf of territory managers.
- Working in the United States for a year to manage US partners and customers.
Key Skills and Experience:
Channel Strategy and Management: Using tried and trusted methodologies for developing
and implementing strategies to recruit new partners including identification, proposition
development, contracting and preparing for revenue generation. Managing ongoing lifecycle
management of partner engagement, planning, QBRs and conflict resolution.
Leadership and People Development: Recruiting, developing and coaching highly
motivated, multidisciplinary teams (sales, pre-sales support and marketing) to optimise
individual contribution and team performance.
Relationship Management: Forging strong working relationships with people at Executive
level down including clients, suppliers and partners with an understanding of different cultural
and social backgrounds. Ensuring that there is trust, eliminating conflict and directing the
focus towards business objectives.
Strategic Planning: Generating creative ideas in a team environment to assist in the
formulation and implementation of innovative solution sales strategies to deliver significant
growth in revenue, profit and market share.
Communications: Providing a pragmatic approach to problem solving including
communicating clear decisive advice. Developing and coordinating communications strategies
promoting corporate brand, value propositions, and achievements.
Networking: Building and maintaining a transferable network of senior decision-making
contacts within the IT industry.
For more information about this candidate please contact firstname.lastname@example.org