An experienced and highly motivated business professional with seven years of sales leadership in a software provider offering business analytics, supplier and contract management solutions.
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills, the ability to influence decisions and to develop positive relationships both internally and externally.
- Works well both independently and as part of a productive team, demonstrating the motivation and multi-tasking abilities required to meet demanding deadlines while maintaining the highest of standards.
- Excellent problem-solving, in-depth planning and organisational abilities.
In his current role, he is a member of the Global Management team put in place to IPO the business and achieved a successful AIM placing raising £15,000,000
Responsible for delivering shareholder value via net new business and cross / upsell via
- Direct Sales
- Partner Sales
- Account Management
- Customer Success
- Sales grown from £800,000 to £6,900,000 – On track for c£8,000,000
- Built and implemented sales process
- Hired Client Director and Partner Manager
- Integrated sales team from new acquisitions to multi-sell products
- Significant ramp up of Direct Sales team during COVID to grow new territories in Benelux and Nordics
For more information about this candidate please contact firstname.lastname@example.org