An experienced digital leader, strategist, and architect with an ability to build trusted relationships across the organisation to achieve enterprise scale change. He has taken his current employer through the vendor selection process (eventually choosing SAP Ariba over Coupa) along the transformation journey to reach a stage where SAP references them as a global leader in the use of the Ariba tools.
His current role involves “delivering procurement digital strategies, roadmaps and transformations adopting leading edge digital capabilities to enable standardisation, enhanced user experience and create value.”
Here’s an excerpt from his CV:
Accountable for the digital strategy and architecture of the procurement and accounts payable functions with an annual spend of $30million, covering a portfolio of 200apps and spend of $60billion.
- Led the cross segment Spend Management System Strategy for how his employer procures and pays for $60 billion of goods and services annually. Adopting the SAP cloud (Fieldglass, Ariba and Concur) solutions as well as core SAP ERP for plan driven procurement. Furthering the vision from one of standardisation to being capability and user experience led.
- Maintained group Spend Management roadmap with an annual budget of $30million to reduce 200 applications to 30.
- Further developed the digital strategy to non-transactional aspects of procurement utilising Salesforce, analytics, automation anywhere, chatbots and artificial intelligence to enhance the procurement digital capability, including case and planning, strategy builder, supplier portal, MyProcurement and demand manager.
- Led the detailed architecture for the first successful deployment of Ariba to ANZ which exceed $13m / annum business case. Further rollout of Ariba globally for Sourcing and Contracting, P2P to UK US and France.
- Led the architecture team responsible for deploying: Concur (78 countries, 23 ERPs), Egencia (55 countries), Cvent, Counterparty Due Diligence and SAP MDG-Vendor as global solutions.
If you require any additional information about this person please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org