Have you ever engaged a new person or supplier in your business or personal life and regretted not doing your homework on them? It can be a costly error.
Receiving positive feedback, recommendations and testimonials from friends, colleagues and suppliers is always nice but what really tells you what you need to know about a person are the words from paying customers, particularly in a profession like recruitment where many people have had mixed experiences.
Here are a few examples of what my paying customers, people who have used me to help them hire the best possible talent in the digital procurement and supply chain markets, have said about me:
- Andrew is absolutely a key expert when it comes to recruiting in Procurement and Supply Chain.
- Partnership is about mutual trust, and unique value proposition. Andrew is one of these rare businessmen who accomplishes both, building on his Procurement deep knowledge, unique Talent pooling capabilities, establishing long term relationships.
- I’ve worked with Andrew for almost a decade to identify and recruit numerous roles into BravoSolution and subsequently JAGGAER across EMEA including Marketing, Pre-Sales, Field Sales and Professional Services. In addition to being fun to work alongside, Andrew has deep expertise and a broad network within the Procurement/ Technology landscape – a rare and valuable combination I’m delighted to recommend!
- A step above the rest, Andrew is one of the best recruitment agents I’ve had the pleasure to work with. Andrew not only knows the procurement industry well enough to advise, he has great intuition for finding great people. Engaging with Andrew was easy, and allowed me to quickly build trust in him and the candidates as we assessed a number of candidates for various presales rolls across Europe. I look forwards to working closely with Andrew again in the future.
- Andrew will challenge respectfully and operates with high integrity. A pleasure to work with and has intimate knowledge of the SaaS Procurement, AP and Supply Chain market. Adds great value to any Sales Leader engagement when hiring. He was also very supportive when it came to making what was a big decision for me and unlike many in his industry, he gave space to the process. His knowledge of the procurement tech market is a real asset.
- I’ve had multiple dealings with Andrew over the last five years and what I’ve been impressed about on both sides of the head-hunting fence, is his commitment to providing the best experience for both clients and candidates. He’s thorough, has vast in-depth knowledge of the S2P space, really tries to understand the needs of the hiring organisation as well as the way in which it operates to ensure the person recruited not only has the requisite skills but also will be the right cultural fit.
Andrew has built quite a reputation over the years and is a valued asset in the procurement technology world.
If these sound too good to be true, you can view the people who left these kind words on my LinkedIn profile here.
Here are some insights into the other side of the equation from senior professionals in the sector who I have helped move roles:
- Andrew’s industry knowledge and professional attitude is what sets him apart from the rest. Every friend, colleague and partner organisation I work with know and use Andrew, and for very good reason. His professional and client network is exhaustive, he has helped me on many occasions, not just personally but also with colleagues.
- Throughout the process, he was very supportive and ensured that my expectations and skill set were aligned to the role and client’s expectations, this is where I believe Andrew goes above and beyond to ensure success.
- Always proactive and ready to support, Andrew is determined to ensure his clients’ next career move is a success. I cannot recommend his services highly enough!
- I’ve always seen Andrew as an Industry peer and long term coach/advisor. I think that’s the difference between regular recruitment and the experience I’ve had with Edbury Daley.
There are more references on my colleagues and I on our website here.
If this is the standard of service you need for your business or to further your own career, please do get in touch with me via firstname.lastname@example.org
Director – Procurement & Spend Management